CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Got the Halloween fever!!

I don't know what has come over me, maybe its all of my magazines coming in with the cool Halloween layouts and projects but I'm in the mood for fall/halloween decorating. The first project that I am going to share is the Halloween Advent Calendar that I put together this last weekend. It was so much fun to do. I went to the Dollar Tree and picked up the small size cookie sheets. I went through my "stash" and pulled out Halloween papers and embellies that I had from last year. I used the Jeepers Creepers paper by Heidi Grace to do the base. The letters are glossy thickers that were in my SO kit last month. Then I just started using my punches and small Halloween goodies for the days and put a magnet on the back. Let me know what you think!! I will have a couple more projects during this week to share....have a good week everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! My niece and sister would love this.

BabyBokChoy said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG this is inCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!

jan williams said...

OH Patti, I am so glad you posted this!!! You have really inspired me to do those Halloween invitations!!! Thank You, I got a few things I ordered, and soon as they arrive I am getting busy!!! I love this Calendar...I may scrap lift it if you don't mind...It would be a perfect addition to Brelynn's party decorations...
Hugs

Lynnise said...

Awesome project, Patti! I don't decorate for Halloween, but if I did this would be top on my list- Great work!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

Patti, I LOVE this! What a cute idea!

Nancywithajones said...

Patti this is sooo stinkin cute I love it!

Sherry said...

This is so gorgeous! It's making me get in the Halloween mood too! LOL
Great work!!!

Lisa said...

This is the cutest thing! I would never have thought to use a baking sheet.

Kudzu said...

That's a great idea...you see Advent Calenders all the time, but I never thought of making a countdown to Halloween. Thanks for sharing.