CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Halloween bug has bit again!!

I am really on a roll with this Halloween stuff. I think it is one of my favorite times to scrap. On the Fiskateer site I am involved in an ATC swap for Halloween. I had alot of fun doing these and actually learned some things. I just googled halloween prints and about a zillion came up!! I printed and cut these out and used mod podge to adhere my cardstock (purple) to my chipboard on both sides and also used the mod podge to adhere the cute little witch. Then I coated the entire front and sprinkled the fine glitter just to give a little shimmer. I then embellished with stones and stickles on some Maya Road stars, stamped the back and put my info and there you have a Halloween ATC...I am working on another Halloween project that I will share in a couple of days...Let's just say I have to wait for Roger to bring me some hay twine to finish!!! enough of a hint??!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is adorable! I have only done a few ATCs and they are fun.

Julie Overby said...

Thanks Patti for all your sweet words!!

Your advent calendar is amazing!! How fun that you got in on the Fiskateer swap too. You had a great idea by getting those out and gluin' them on. Awesome!

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, this is so adorable!!!!! so cute!!!!

jan williams said...

Patti, this is awesome!! I have never thought about doing this...Thanks for your inspiration!!! LOVE that witch!!!!