CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

April Cricut Class

This month's cricut class was one of my favorites.( I beleive I say that every month!!) As always Ms.Bettye has something unique and fun and this one was no exception. I love all the "boy elements" and when I looked for pics to put on this all I could come up with when Brady was younger was racing pics....I'm sure there are bug pics somewhere in my mass of pictures but I loved these so much and they also incorporated my "big boys" so I couldn't refuse!!! I love all the arrows and layers of this layout...Next month's cricut class is awesome so I better be scouting for pics. Have a great weekend....

1 comment:

jan williams said...

I love these!!! I wish I had a class to go to around here... I must be the only person in Mississippi that scraps,,hehe