CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

So Blessed

I first must say that I feel so blessed. We had major tornados yes I did say multi tornados that just devestated our town on Friday. We were not hit and all of our children/familes are just fine. Chip and Regan's neighborhood actually looks like a war zone but there house had minimal damage, trees were actually blown down on the house but didn't do major damage. Roger, Chip and some of their church members managed to get them all down with no damage.....My daughter in law Michelle's parents were not so lucky....they have major damage, I have been over at their home all day helping do whatever I can. I don't think that structurally the house will ever stand but they did manage to keep most all of their belongings which is major compared to some of the homes....It just brings tears to your eyes to walk through the neighborhoods and see people who have lost everything...please pray for the people of Murfreesboro Tennessee because there are so many people that lost everything.Okay now own to more of my "Lisa Pace class projects". The little basket that I'm posting is made of a peat pot. I painted the raw peat pot and then painted the pink dots. After that dried I covered with Mod Podge and sprinkled with a heavy glitter...then using silver pipe cleaners and hot glue gun I added a little sparkle....The next project is a large paper maache egg. It is not the proper egg that Lisa used in the class lesson but it worked okay. I actually took a knife and cute it down the center....I then painted the egg and mod poged it and added the glitter. These were fun projects to do. I have finished my last two just need to get them photographed....Happy Easter tomorrow everyone......

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

unreal, this is so amazing, your fantabulous egg!!! great job!!