CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Toy

I must show you my new toy. My sweet mother in law gave me some Christmas money and I've been looking at these and doing my usual research on things and this is what I purchased. It is a HP photo printer. I love, love it. It is so small I can carry it anywhere. It will make 5x7 or 4x6. It also has a built in touch screen with lots of options to size, add clip art, make greeting cards, borders and it is very user friendly. I didn't want to get something that was so hard to figure out that I couldn't understand it. I looked at a Canon at our Fiskafrenzy (the rep was at our crop) and I liked that printer but actually this one does more and is a bit easier to use. Okay enough about my toy!! Roger and I leave for South Florida with the camper in the morning. I'm really excited as I've never actually been to this part of Flordia and I'm looking forward to the "warm" weather....The campground is suppose to have wi-fi so I'll try to upload some pics of where we are staying...see ya later!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Have fun in south Florida Patti! Hubby and I are actually heading down there tomorrow morning, but we are going down to catch a cruise :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Congrats on the awesome new toy! and Have FUN on your vacation!

MaryNSC said...

WOW How cool is that toy..
GOING to FLorida Will U stop by and get me Please..LOLOLOL

jan williams said...

Oh I envy you so much right now!!! I would love to be camping in Florida!!! And I love your new printer girl!!!