CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to Reality!!!!

Well after a wonderful week in South Florida, Roger and I are back in the 'Boro. The campground we stayed in was so very nice and the Island that we were on (Pine Island) was beautiful and very slow paced. It was as the camp "social" director told me "Old Florida". Everyone road their bikes with wonderful bike trails everywhere and flowers blooming and they even mowed the grass while we were there. It's a nice change of pace believe me!! Roger for the 1st time that I can ever, ever remember was not ready to come back home. Chubba did wonderful and is a good traveler and camper!! I came home to 2 wonderful packages from Valerie and Laura from a couple of ATC swaps. I'm ready to get back in crafting mode. I have a couple of swaps I have to get busy on and of course several pics to scrap from the trip...okay I'm rambling as its time to go to bed. Later!!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Look these awesome photos Patti!! I can't wait to see you scrap them!! Check out the beach and shorts! We just endured a week of sub zero temperature!! I'm totally envious!! Good luck adjusting back to reality!

Nancywithajones said...

oh wow looks like you guys had a blast! Im so behind on everyones blogs!!! IM CAtching up though. WOW look at that IT is cold here and yall are playing in the sand and shorts and eeek! ahhhh looks fun! Im so glad yall had a good time.

jan williams said...

Patti, I am so wanting to go camping right now!!! LOL It's good to get away from the same ole same ole....This looks like a wonderful place, you will have to tell me where this camp ground is and I will see if Steve will take me there one day!!!