CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Acrylic Album

Finally made a few pics of projects I've been doing...the pictures are not real great because it was cloudy and rainy when I made them this evening. I did alot of sewing on the pages for the album and most of the pics are from the grandkids opening gifts on Christmas at our house. I love these little mini books and this one had lots of elements. I will put up a couple of pics and tomorrow another project...Have a good week everyone!!!

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so beautiful Patti. You did a wonderful job! Wow!!!

jan williams said...

Patti, OMG this FREAKING ROCKS woman!!! I love everything about it!!!

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful, MeMe. I am so lucky to have such a talented mother in law!

MaryNSC said...

O Wow It is so Beautiful