CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Monday!!!

Hey blogging 2 days in a row...how 'bout that. I finished up a couple of Christmas layouts and wanted to post. Somehow I managed to miss fall ball, Halloween, thanksgiving....LOL..oh well I'll pick them back up. Since I purchased my new toy that I love, love (I'll share tomorrow and make it 3 days in a row!!) I'm hoping to get more accomplished. Okay I'm gonna run and check out some of my favorite blogs....have a good Tuesday everyone!!

1 comment:

The Cole Family said...

I love your blog site. I am into arts, and crafts, and scrapbooking as well. I am always behind the cam taking pics of everything especially my kids, and our pets. I am really big into the arts, and poetry. :) Cute grandkids you have there. :)