CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Busy Weekend

What a very busy weekend, but so much fun too!!  I have decided the weekends are just never long enough.  I went out and helped Britt and Jeremy Friday night in the classroom and Josh and Selina came out and helped too....of course I had so much fun listening to the boys pick and play like they were little boys again...I wish I had brought my camera...:)  I have been cutting so many farm animals that my cricut is smoking!! LOL...I cut 5" and 6" animals to use as name tags for their desks and also a sign for her door.  This was all quiet hurried but I'm okay with the way it turned out...The name tags will have each child's name and them laminated and taped on their desk.  I already have lots of ideas rolling around in my mind for the fall!!!  We took Jamie out for her birthday dinner Sat. night and enjoyed she and David.  It won't be long until we will have our 15th grandchild in Oct.  Today we had to drive over to Lewisburg, Roger had a cousin to pass away and we went to the memorial it is always nice to see family but hate it has to be something like that to prompt it...okay I must get ready for bed..have a good week everyone and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh Patti ... there's so much love and heart in your blog! I LOVE visiting here. Sadly, I just don't seem to blog-hop very often. I'm going to have to work on that. ;)

Love the tunes on your playlist! It makes me feel so 'laid back' and happy to listen to them while I snoop around. hehehe And, it's wonderful to see all your family photos ... especially the GRANDS! And, you're gittin' another one in October??!!! You're truly blessed, girl.

I can just SEE the smoke risin from your Cricut! Look at all these stinkin' cute critters! You just KNOW that every boy and girl in the class are going to LOVE these nametags! I don't think most of us realize just how much work goes into making a classroom cute and entertaining for the students! :D

You're so sweet to come over to my place and you ALWAYS leave a thoughtful comment. I just have to take a minute to say Thank You. It means so much to me.

Thanks for the hospitality, hon! I enjoyed my stay. I truly did.
Big hugs!