CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Almost Friday!!

My goal was to post once a week and so far so good!! LOL..This has been a super busy week at work.  I haven't touched a craft this week but I'm gearing up for the weekend. Jeremy's Britt is teaching kindergarten and I'm so excited that she is letting me help her do some decorating in her room.  They painted the room a sunny yellow today and now the fun begins..Lilly and I have been pooling our cricut cart. to see what I can use.  She is using a "farm theme" for the room.  Will that not be just precious??  I will post some of the projects as we finish.  Today I am posting another couple of pages from my heritage  album.  This paticular paper needed to have pictures with old cars and I even found a picture of my mama standing by an old motorcycle.  I asked her who it belonged to and she doesn't remember!!  I actually think she just wanted to pose beside it and didn't really know the owner!! LOL...I am going to post a few random pictures of the grandkids I really need to update and put a slide show on....maybe a weekend project!!! Have a happy Friday the 13th and be careful!! :)

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, so lovely to see you back into blogging :) Your layouts are totally wonderful