CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Almost A Year Since....

It's been almost a year since I have made a new post on my blog. I must say I have missed my blogging but Facebook has sort of taken the place of my blogging. I am trying very hard to get my crafting mojo back and I figure I need to just jump right on back into it. I have been reading several of my favorite blogs (Colette, Nancy, Jan, Crystial (aka Pinky) and have gotta the "fever" to scrap again. I have been doing a very few classes here and there but am going to try to accomplish more coz I have lots of memories to capture!! I have been working on my Heritage Album because Sassy Scrapper has been doing a once a month heritage class and I've attended when I could. I love, love scrappin' pics of my mama and daddy and all my realitives..today I'm sharing a couple of pages that we did in the last class that I attended. I think it is a very pretty layout, my skirt did not come out as pretty as Lilly's did but I lost patience at the end (imagine that!!! ) Anyway hopefully I can blog once a week...that is my goal...thanks for stopping by...

No comments: