CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Banner

I am in the mood to decorate....don't think I have been in that mood for about 2 yrs now.  I think as Martha Stewart would say "its a good thing"!!  My project today that I'm working on is actually for Selina and Josh (well mostly Selina!)  I am working on a fall banner.  I have taken thin chipboard and used George cricut cart and cut a triangle so they would be somewhat consistant.  Usually I just eyeball stuff!! LOL.Next layer was just kraft paper and then I used some Cloud Nine papers that I have had for awhile that had a fall look and made my "Lisa Pace Create Paper Flowers" and decorated just with different fall designs...leaves, apples, sunflowers and of course an ear of corn.  I am going to share what I have so far and hopefully this weekend I can put it together and make a finished product photo to share.  I really like how this turned out ....I may have to make me one!  Have a good Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

HOW GORGEOUS!!!!!!! HOW HOW HOW VERY GORGEOUS!!